M/S Miss Egypt - 5 Star Deluxe
Egyptian in design with a real traditional feel, the M/S Miss Egypt is famous amongst its contemporaries on the Nile. From the friendly service to the warm hospitality, the minute you step on-board evokes feelings of a home from home ambience in that you can really relax.
Informal without compromising on style and elegance, the Miss Egypt offers 65 cabins and two suites.(16 cabins are available with an inter-connecting door) all cabins are located on the main and upper decks, with panoramic sliding windows leading to a Juliet balcony; all boast glorious Nile views.
Meals are served buffet style from the restaurant, which offers local dishes and also international cuisine. The on-board bar and entertainment lounge, is the ideal location to sit back and enjoy a drink or two after a day exploring, and to watch the entertainment, perhaps even join in the fun; the ‘Galabea’ evening is truly unforgettable, ask anyone who has cruised the Nile!
The M/S Miss Egypt offers a real Nile experience with sincere hospitality, this is ship you will be truly sad to leave.
- 65 deluxe cabins all located on the main and upper decks, all with full length panoramic windows leading to a Juliet balcony. Each has air-con, hairdryer, TV, safe, and en-suite (shower).
- Main restaurant with one sitting, offering a fantastic variety of international cuisine. Includes, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Large sun deck with bar, sun loungers, deep swimming pool plus refreshing in pool relaxation area with cooling jets and towel service. Afternoon tea is served daily.
- Special occasion packages, birthday, honeymoon, anniversary which includes priority allocation from £40 per person.
- Full excursion package visiting 11 sites with a fully qualified Egyptologist.
M/S Sonesta Moon Goddess - 5 Star Ultra Deluxe
Part of the Sonesta fleet; the Moon Goddess is reminiscent of a traditional floating hotel of an age gone by. With an edge of sophistication and a chic ambience; this beautiful ship is certainly popular along the Nile.
Outstanding quality is certainly the norm on this vessel; the relaxed atmosphere on-board provides a perfect and welcoming base from where to explore the fascinating banks of the Nile, service is impeccable in all areas of the ship and this is why the Sonesta Moon Goddess has been awarded best on Nile for several consecutive years.
Accommodation on-board the Moon Goddess is traditional with a luxury feel; each junior suite is located on the upper decks, and all have glass sliding doors leading to a private balcony equipped with a small table and chairs; perfect for an early evening drink before dinner and watching the sun dip behind the palm trees.
After a morning exploring; take time to enjoy a cooling drink from the top-deck bar, and relax by the pool as the Nile slips by. International cuisine is served daily from the outstanding restaurant, or occasionally from the barbecue; evenings are spent over a few drinks in the lounge, enjoying the low key entertainment or a relaxing game of billiards.
The Sonesta Moon Goddess is an outstanding choice for those who are looking for a cruise with a traditional ambience, and experience the Nile with perhaps a small taste of 1920’s.
- 48 Junior Suites (23m2) with full length panoramic glass doors leading to a private balcony
- Cabins facilitated with individually controlled air-con, hairdryer, TV, safe, mini-bar and en-suite bathroom, room service until midnight and wake-up call.
- Main restaurant with one sitting, offering a fantastic variety of international cuisine. Includes, buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, and a la carte dinner. Occasional barbecues.
- Large sun deck with bar, barbecue, sun loungers, deep swimming pool plus refreshing in pool relaxation area with cooling jets and towel service.
- Entertainment lounge, table-tennis, jogging track, beauty salon, bazaar.
M/S Nile Premium - 5 Star Superior Deluxe
For lovers of contemporary style with a chic ambience, the M/S Nile Premium exudes style in every possible way; from the lounge with is attractive terrace to the restaurant and even the lobby. 56 standard cabins are opulently furnished in neutral tones, the dark wood used throughout giving a warm and cosy feel, each cabin is facilitated with air-conditioning, safe, plasma TV, music system, hairdryer, minibar and luxury en-suite.
Two Ambassador suites boast a shared balcony and seating areas, whilst the two Presidential suites are almost double in size, and have a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi.
The style and décor of the ship continues to the top deck, where a plunge pool and large water relaxation area provides respite from the afternoon sun, the bar and towel service assures of a relaxed afternoon watching the banks of the Nile slip by.
Evenings are spent over dinner, and afterwards, a few drinks to reflect of the days adventure, or enjoy the on-board entertainment. The Nile Premium is a true choice for those seeking luxury and quality after a day exploring the dusty tombs and temples of the Nile.
Contemporary and luxurious cabins with panoramic window.
- 56 standard cabins, 2 Ambassador suites plus 2 Presidential Suites.
- Cabins facilitated with air-con, hairdryer, satellite plasma TV, music system, safe, mini-bar and luxurious en-suite.
- Main restaurant offering a fantastic variety of international cuisine. Includes, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
- Large sun deck with wooden sun loungers, plunge pool plus refreshing in pool relaxation area and sunbathing platform .
- Lounge bar with stunning terrace, cocktail lounge, bar, fitness room, TV lounge and reading room.
- Full excursion package visiting 11 sites.
M/S Domina Prestige - 5 Star Deluxe
'All Inclusive' Drinks Package Available
Welcome onboard the M/S Domina Prestige. Your 7 night Egyptian adventure is hosted from onboard this fantastic floating hotel.
This ship is ideal for the traveller who wants comfort, enhanced by excellent service and wants to enjoy all the wonders of the Nile. With the option of our ‘all inclusive’ upgrade, time can be spent relaxing without worrying about budgeting while you are away.
Slightly larger than the other ships featured, the Domina Prestige has 72 superior cabins, all furnished to a modern standard, with a small seating area. Bright in colour and giving a spacious feel, cabins are all located on the outside and offer fantastic views to the Nile. Windows are panoramic, reaching from floor to ceiling and slide open transforming your cabin to a scenic private balcony. All accommodation is on the main and upper decks, so you won’t have to worry about being on the waterline. Stepping into the bathroom, facilities include bath/shower, WC, hand basin and hairdryer. Towels are provided, and changed daily.
Bars & Lounge
The onboard bar and entertainment lounge is the ideal location, with its panoramic windows to sit back and enjoy a drink or two. The lounge boasts a dance floor and comfortable seating, providing a relaxing base, from which to enjoy the evening entertainment, and perhaps join in the fun. The ‘Galabea’ evening is truly unforgettable, ask anyone who has cruised the Nile! For something a little more sedate try the piano bar, or while away the hours by witness of the Gods, on the sun deck bar which is host each evening to the breathtaking Egyptian sunset.
The dining room accommodates up to 140 guests. One-sitting, offers international and local cuisine freshly prepared by experienced chefs. Buffet style, the restaurant staff are consistently on hand to advise on each dish, there is a pasta hot plate where your own recipe can be created by the chef in front of you. The full board basis provides breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea on the top deck and dinner. An ‘all inclusive’ upgrade is available, to include local branded drinks on board. Price on request.
Kick back and relax with a cool drink and watch the Nile slip by on the sundeck. Divided into two areas, the bar area has shaded gazebo seating. The pool itself has two sections, one large shallow area ideal for sitting and keeping cool, and also a deep swimming area. Sun-loungers surround the pool topped by comfortable padded cushions. A full towel service is available, also drinks from the bar are delivered right to where you are laying.
Sauna room, massage room and Turkish Bath.
Small fitness room with treadmill and bicycle.
Morning wake-up call
All credit cards accepted (not Amex)
Money exchange at reception.
Electricity;220v (European adaptor required)
Fire alarm and safety equipment in place.
As per all ships on the Nile, tap water is non drinkable, and shouldn’t be used for brushing teeth.
TV reception can be distorted during sailing. Limited English speaking channels are available.